Acceptance of Terms
The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Our Saviour (“OSLC”) provides this website to you, provided that you comply with these Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be revised without prior notice. The latest TOS is available for review at: http://oursaviourchurch.org/tos. Failure to comply may result in suspension of service.
- You should be 13 years or older to use this site. Children under 13 years of age must have their parent’s consent.
- Don’t do things to annoy other users.
- Don’t use this site to break the law.
- You are responsible for how you use the site.
- Don’t use the site to send unsolicited messages (“Spam”).
While we will take appropriate measures to enforce these terms, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for content submitted by other users and you may be exposed to materials that violate these terms so using this site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate this website for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service as needed.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You will not submit content that violates any relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement we receive and remove content that is in violation of any such laws.
To make a claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate information to execute your claim.